Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How does that happen?


So, I'm driving the car, and it's a very light rain. I've got the wipers on the slowest intermittent setting, so they swipe once every 6-8 seconds or so. However, the back window is completely dry! I'm sure it has something to do with physics or something...but I just found that completely bizzare...how the back window stayed dry. Question #2. How does a puppy pee every 30 minutes? We're still trying to housebreak Perle Rae...and I set the stove timer for 45 minutes, but she manages to pee right before the timer goes off! Aaarrrgggh! Do I have to take her out every 30 minutes...don't answer that, I know the answer is yes. It just kinda a pain in the rear as the weather is CRAP....rainy, foggy, cold. I thought Vlad, the Hound of the Baskervilles was a pain...I had forgotten how much fun a puppy can be! But, she's so cute!....

No comments:

Post a Comment