Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Monday, October 19, 2009

Playmates!


After this weekend, I'm suprised that I'm not totally gray. Between the boys, the dogs, the cats, school and the Ol' Man....whew! I don't know how parents do it on a full time basis. Today is quiet....so nice and quiet. The boys are back in NJ, the Ol' Man's out doing his thing, and the dogs are sleeping...I've got a cup of hot coffee, the weather's georgeous outside - the sun's shining, the leaves are changing (beautiful colors!), and all is well in the world....oh, wait, I spoke too soon, the puppy just woke up and is now teasing the Hound of the Baskervilles....well, nothing lasts forever, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment