Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Steeler Nation


The Ol' Man is hard core Steeler Nation. But, then again, which Steeler Nation fan isn't? They're all rabid, I think, about the Pittsburgh Steelers football team. I think the Ol' Man get's an ulcer every football season because the Steelers stress him out so much. So, the perfect stocking stuffer for this Christmas is, of course, Steeler "stuff"! It helps that he was there at the store to help me pick this stuff out. He and I have an agreement - we go holiday shopping for each other, but we go together. That way, we're sure to get what we want for Christmas! It works out so much better that way. I really don't want a bowling ball, cordless drill or toaster as presents. Of course, I don't celebrate Christmas, per se (being a pagan, I prefer The Winter Solstice), but we do the tree thing and all for the boys. It's all in good fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment