Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Ok, all my adoring fans have been clamoring for my return, so I'm back. The weather's finally breaking - it's suppose to be in the 70's today, and my spirits are soaring. We got the bikes out of hibernation, and, after several attempts, got them both started. Mine, being 20 years old, took a little coaxing...! The house is up for sale, and we found some FABULOUS property closer to the Ol' Man's work site. We're planning on building a log home. It'll probably take about a year and a half before it's all said and done. But, once it's completed, it'll be beautiful. Of course, first things first, we need to sell this place. With the housing market as it is, that might take a while. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment