Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Friday, September 3, 2010

I can't imagine why


People would not (or don't) brush their teeth. If I go for more than 24 hours, my teeth feel like they've got moss growing on them, and it's nasty. Granted, you don't need to put 27 pounds of toothpaste on your brush, like they do on TV - the packaging actually says to use a "pea size" amount of toothpaste, but I guess the admen figure if you see a huge glob of toothpaste on the brush on TV, that's what your suppose to do. That way, you'll use up more toothpaste and then need to buy more. It's all in the marketing. If you've just got plain jacked up teeth...well, I can understand that. Orthodontist's are expensive. but you can still brush!

No comments:

Post a Comment