Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Talk about chapping my a**

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report/transcript/who-went-sin-city-your-dime

This was on Special Report with Brett Baier, Fox News, and I quote:
Biting the Hand...

President Obama's aunt, who was recently granted asylum after it was discovered she had been living in the country illegally, is blaming the U.S. for its immigration problems.

Zietuni Onyango told a Boston TV station, "If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen." She also said she was assigned public housing despite her illegal status, saying, "I didn't take any advantage of the system. The system took advantage of me."

Are you KIDDING ME? And we wonder why this country is going to hell in a hand basket....this pretty much answers a big chunk of that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment