Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary


The Ol' Man and I are coming up on 5 years together in August. He bought us a new Nikon camera for our anniversary gift. He bought it now because 1) after hours of research, he found the camera he wanted, and it was on sale, and 2) we can use the camera to capture summer-with-the-boys pictures. Now, I just need to learn how to use it...according to the advertisement, it takes "incredible pictures" and is "incredibly easy"...we'll see...right now, I'm just trying to figure out how to upload the software!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow, a new camera so you and your husband can record all your kills and run them over and over. guess you won't have to kill any more animials then

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your witty comments. - Cherry

    ReplyDelete