Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

They're not our friends




http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2010/05/of-mosques-and-men-reflections-on.html

This video explains very well what our future will be if we refuse to acknowledge the Muslim threat. The sooner America wakes up and realizes it, the better off we'll be. I am not, however, going to hold my breath. I love America, and it hurts my heart to see the direction it's going. From the abject failure of our government to control spending (National Debt edging towards $14 TRILLION - anyone have any idea's on how to pay that back?) and our borders (Arizona, anyone?), to over-the-top political correctness (say/do anything that MAY offend anyone else....HORRORS) to ecological disasters like the gulf oil spill (those pictures of the birds covered in oil just break my heart), and I think it's only a matter of time before we self destruct...and I think that time is growing shorter and shorter. Reminds me of the old "doomsday clock" who's hands inch closer and closer to midnight.

Where's the outrage when they want to build a mosque at Ground Zero? Where's the outrage when Nancy Pelosi spends $18+k a month on rent, paid for, thank you very much, by the American Taxpayer (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/14/pelosis-new-district-office-reportedly-costs-month/?test=latestnews) Where's the outrage when the Obama Administration is looking to take over another industry? (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/15/administration-oil-spill-damage-claims-white-house-says/) When are Americans going to take America back before we wake up and find Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness has been replaced by Sharia Law and Government Control Of Everything? I just wonder if that will be the result of America's financial crash.




Sometimes, I get so tired of the madness in the world...I just want to bury my head in the sand...but I can't. So, I do what I can...make phone calls to my elected representatives, try to get the word out and encourage others to do the same...to take a stand.

4 comments:

  1. how can you worry about this and in your previous blog you are killing chipmunks. something wrong here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. World events versus events in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. creatures are still dying at the hands of humans. why is it necessary to kill chipmunks? are they destroying your property?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, as a matter of fact, they are.

    ReplyDelete