Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Friday, July 31, 2009

Close to finished...







I've been working on two quilts for the boys. I'm getting closer to finishing the one for the youngest...the pattern is an all over teacup, and it's pretty easy. The other quilt I started machinde quilting, but that's turning out to be a pain, so I might finish it by hand. I need to make a quilt for my girlfriends 50th birthday next year, and, at the rate that I quilt, I probably should have started it last year! And, I'm still working (ha ha ha) on the Africa quilt as well as doing school work and making the dog leashes. Since the weather's been so crappy this month (summer), it's just as well that I have plenty of indoor activities to keep me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment