Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Monday, November 16, 2009

Ok, I'll admit it...

Trail mix is my down fall...my Achilles heel. I buy bulk almonds (they're good for you, I read it on the Internet!), sunflower seeds (shelled), peanuts, raisins, dried mango or pineapple, banana chips, and (gasp!) chocolate chips....I NEED that bit of chocolate, really! I try to limit myself to 1/2 a cup, but....somehow, the bag just calls my name like a siren calling the sailors at sea in the old Greek myth. It's irresistible, it's magic, it's delicious and I have no power against it. It's like crack...I'll do anything (OK, not really) to get it. I'm addicted to it. My only hope, my only salvation is to keep it out of the house...but I've got 2 bags left....oh, the agony! the Horror!

No comments:

Post a Comment