Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Monday, November 9, 2009

Ya'd think I was killin' her....

Walking two dogs, on two seperate leashes, is like being a puppet master and having no mastery over the puppets. Of course, one dog goes one way, and the other dog goes the opposite direction. One of these days, when the puppy get's full strength, they're going to pull my arms out of my sockets! At night, it's blacker than molassas here in the wilderness, so I have to carry a flashlight. Therefore, I can only walk one dog at a time...I'm nowhere near talented enough to walk two dogs and hold a flash light at the same time, not to mention trying to chew gum. So, I walk the baby first, then put her in the crate while I walk the Hound of the Baskervilles. You can hear her cry all the way down the street! You'd think I was leaving her forever, that, or someone was pulling out her toe nails one at a time. Ah, the love of a dog....

1 comment:

  1. You need a head light or one of LL Beans hats that have lights on them.

    ReplyDelete