Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rescue Worker?

Riddle me this, Batman -I know worms come up during the rain, because the ground gets soaked and they'd drown or something...but HOW do they get to the middle of the street, or, the middle of my GARAGE??? There's got to be some kind of magic involved. I have to admit, while it kinda skeeves me out, I try to return the little buggers to the relative safety of the rorrest floor, versus the paved street. Slugs, on the other hand, are on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment