Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Monday, June 1, 2009

Tour Pennsylvania

Today is the day! We're heading out on our 1,000 mile (ish) trip around Pennsylvania on the motorcycles. We're gong to visit Gettsburg, the Zippo Factory (I didn't know the Zippo factory was in PA...), visit his folks, visit some friends, and our breeder in Pittsburg. The weather looks good, we'll get the dog to the kennel, and we're outta here. Live to ride! I'll check back in a couple of days and let you know how the trips going...

No comments:

Post a Comment