Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Computer Passwords

AAARRRGGGG! "Your password must be between 8 and 12 letters, have one special character, one number, one capital letter, not be a password you've used in the last three months, not include your birthday, or your mother's maiden name,......." AND, of course, every stinkin' site requires a password. There's just no way to keep track of them all! I try to use some of the same ones, but that doesn't always work. I end up resetting my password every time I go on the site cause I can't remember what I changed it to last time. Of course, you're not suppose to "write them down"...but maybe I should?! I really can't see a criminal mastermind breaking into my house just to steal my 5 year old lap top and then scrounge through a bunch of paperwork to find all my passwords. Besides, it's not like I've got Top Secret stuff on my hard drive! Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment