Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Toy Story


They just don't make toys like they use to. The Ol Man buys the kids the "action figures", and within about 5 minutes, the heads are off. They're not the most expensive things on the planet, but, yeesh... No wonder they say for 5+ years; those heads could get stuck in a throat pretty easily. I don't remember Barbie's head ever popping off that easily, or Johnny West's head. It kinda creeps me out.

4 comments:

  1. it creeps me out that your children are pulling heads off of toys, whats next shooting and killing animials?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you missed the part about the toys being cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you missed the part about what are they going to be doing 10 years from now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They'll be fine, upstanding citizens of the United States.

    ReplyDelete