Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can ya Dig it?




We ended up with about 18-19 inches of snow... yeah! Not really, they said on the radio that the highways were clear, and they did plow our street. It's not bitterly cold, but it is pretty windy. The poor pups...the snow is so deep, it's over their heads! The Ol' Man and I are suppose to go to the Harrisburg Outdoor Show today- the biggest one on the East coast, so they say. It'll be interesting to see how it goes, with the snow and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment