Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Life In Hell







It started snowing last night, it's snowed all day, and it's not suppose to stop snowing till June, I think. There's about 80 feet of snow on the ground, and, thank the gods, my next-door neighbor used his snow thrower to do the driveway - not that I'm going to drive anywhere anytime soon. The Ol' Man is out with his buddies doing manly things and won't be home till Sunday, at which time I'm sure the house will be entirely buried under 1,000 feet of snow. Since he's not here, I have to walk the dogs. Since The Hound of the Baskervilles had his nuts cut off yesterday, I have to be very careful with him - no running, no stairs, no play with the Baby...which means I have to walk the dogs separately, making twice the work. I've taken them out for a walk twice (that being 4 trips total), and I've fallen 3 times and had 2 damn-near spills. At least I've got enough milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment