Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Drive in the country


Well, we drove to the Sports show yesterday...and drove right back home without getting out of the car. It was, as the Ol' Man said, a goat rope. You had to park about 5 miles away from the actual site, and then you had to wait for a bus. Yeah...not so much. There were about a billion cars parked (at $8 a pop), and about 5 billion people waiting for transportation to the show. I can say I wasn't looking forward to being "asshole to elbow" deep in people, being moved along like cattle. The Ol' Man felt the same, so we skipped the whole shebang. Worked for me. We had leftovers for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment