Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Friday, February 26, 2010

My Life In Hell - Day 2




I took the dogs out for a final (2) walks last night, and fell both times. I then proceeded to go to bed at 2100hrs (9:00pm). Thank the Gods, the dogs let me sleep till about 0830 this morning, and I woke up to more snow. And it's still snowing at 1005. I had to shovel a path from the front door down the driveway just so I could walk the dogs. The nice neighbor said he'll use the snow thrower later to do the whole thing properly. One of my girlfriends sent me a joke e-mail, "The diary of a Snow Shoveler"...basically, this guy loves the first snow, and becomes more and more cranky as the winter drags on. Needless to say, by the end of winter, he ends up in the nut house. We've got so much snow here, I don't think the nut house people are going to be able to make it to the house to cart me away. The Ol' Man will come home around August and find that I have been eaten by the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment