Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Monday, February 22, 2010

I buy things on sale

I look through the flyers and find stuff on sale. Grapes for $.99, Italian sausage for $2.50 a pound. I also go on line to sites like P&G or Johnson & Johnson and find coupons for stuff that we use. We also eat leftovers...mostly for lunch. I just hate wasting stuff, be it food or money. I'm also thinking about using the extra cat, dog and my hair from our brushes to make blankets. I'm trying to think of a use for the cinders from the fireplace, if anyone has any suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment