Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My "not-so-green" Thumb


Like I know anything about plants...My mother in law is a total green thumb, me, not so much. I bought these plants at the grocery store (which was probably my first mistake), and they kinda when down hill from there. I like using fresh herbs when I cook...but these don't look so fresh anymore. Window sill gardening is not exactly my line of work, and I can't say I'm much better with the outdoor variety either. We had our landscaping done professionally...and the Ol' Man (thank the gods) takes care of spraying for bugs, cutting the grass, etc. I pull a few stray weeds once in a while, but I can't say I do too much more than that, which is probably a good thing as I'd probably end up pulling something I wasn't suppose to. Well, at least Autumn is fast approaching and we won't have to worry about any of that crap till spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment