Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WTF???




This is TERRIBLY wrong. "I pledge to be a servant to our president"???? If this doesn't scare the pants right off of you, then there's something TERRIBLY wrong with you.


I pledge to spread the word about this insanity.


I pledge to write, call, e-mail my congressmen and senators.


I pledge to attend Tea Parties in protest against ballooning debt and screwing our children and grandchildren.


The senate MUST raise debt ceiling above $12 TRILLION?????



Gold is trading above $1,000.



The UN is calling for a new global currency to replace the dollar.



Call me chicken little, but the writing is on the wall for everyone to see....


2 comments:

  1. check your facts before you take them as the gospel truth. Gold has been over 1,000.00 before this.

    ReplyDelete