Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Surgery

We came home today from Philly - the Ol' Man's surgery went swimmingly well. The rehab is going to be another matter...he can't move his arm (other than the proscribed exercises) for about six weeks. Yikes! That's going to suck for him. I've got plenty to keep me busy...school (I'm taking two classes this term), quilting, leash making, and my regular "domestic goddess" duties - cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping, etc. Keeping the Ol' Man happy and comfortable will be at the top of my list, though. The boys are back in school, so we're back to the weekend on/ weekend off schedule. Now we can get into a more regular routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment