Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Friday, January 22, 2010

Another Friday Night

We've got the kids this weekend. I made dinner (deep fried chicken wings, deep fried tater tots, and a veggie tray....very healthy - hahahaha), cleaned up, and am now writing in my blog...while "the boys" play SuperHero-something-or-other on the Wii. The boys had to put away their clothes, set the table, and clean off the table in order to "earn" time on the Wii. No big plans this weekend. I started school last week, so I've got that to keep me busy. Weahter is still cold. I daydream about living in Paradise...somewhere warm, with a beautiful ocean breeze and white sands.....

No comments:

Post a Comment