Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ronnie Knew It!



This speech by President Ronald Regan against Socialized Medicine is spot on:
Listen to what he says...he quotes James Madison, the 4th President of the United States, ""I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations."
Obamacare IS socialized medicine...and it's just the beginning...the beginning of the end of the Republic. But there's still time....I URGE you to write, call, fax your elected representatives. Tell them NO Obamacare! No Socialized Medicine! We can save this country...but we all must be the patriots that the founding father's would be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment