Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yankee Candle Co.





Yes, I own stock. I LOVE candles...love the way they make the house smell. I've got one burning in the bedroom the living room, and the kitchen right now. Yankee Candle Co. has so many great fragrances, and I love to walk through the house and smell the different smells. We have pine smells in the winter, apple smells in the fall and fresh smells in the spring and summer. I have to admit, it's my favorite gift to my girlfriends. They usually have pretty good sales too. The ship really fast (and secure), and I've never had a problem ordering on line. Their customer service is great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment