Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I think I'm gonna puke...

After watching the State of The Union speech by the President. There were soooooooooooo many things wrong with what he said. He just doesn't get it. I fear for this country if the public doesn't wake the F UP. There are so many websites that explain what's wrong:

http://patriotpost.us/alexander/2010/01/28/state-of-the-union-obama-v-constitution/

Glen Beck did a great piece: http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/28616915/the-one-thing-1-28.htm#q=glen+beck

"highlights" (or should it be low lights?) http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/27/AR2010012705146.html?wprss=rss_business/economy

Guess what? It's not the government's job to create jobs! The first stimulus didn't work, what makes anyone think another one will?

Obama want's to "double exports over the next 5 years"...what exports? Who's going to buy double what they are buying now?

Proposed a three-year freeze on most domestic spending...considering they've INCREASED spending astronomically, that's a joke.

Announced he will issue an executive order creating a bipartisan task force to recommend ways to reduce the deficit. That should do a lot of good. How about this...CUT SPENDING.

Proposed capping student loan repayments at 10 percent of income and forgiving all student loan debt after 20 years, or after 10 years if the student enters public service. I about fell out on this one...a complete idiot can see this is beyond stupid.

Obama bitched about the partisian bickering....excuse me? Doesn't the Democratic party hold a MAJORITY in both the House and the Senate??

Yeesh...how did this guy get elected? How come there isn't a freeking revolution going on in this country right now? I can only hope that November brings....I don't know what, but it's got to be better than what we've got now...

No comments:

Post a Comment