Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Poor Mr. Poo!



The Hound of the Baskervilles had to undergo surgery. He had this weird bump on his paw and we had the vet remove it. He got 3 stitches...hence the "cone of silence". Mr. Poo being Mr. Poo, he banged around the house, scooped up snow outside trying to lower his head to sniff, and generally had the $30 cone destroyed in about an hour. Bless his heart, at least he's not messing with the stitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment