Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back to School

College started for the summer term on Monday. Today is Tuesday, and I haven't done anything. I'm working on my Master's Degree in Human Resources and Employee Relations from Penn State, and it's all on line. I think on line courses are harder than attending in person. It takes more dedication. Going to school in person, all you have to do is show up and absorb the information. On line...it's all up to you. There's no one there to spoon feed you. Not to say that going to school in person is easy...it's not. But I believe that on line course take more discipline. Labor Markets...how fun does that sound?! Yeah! I can't say I'm overly enthusiastic about this course. Only 12 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment