Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not...


He loves me. You know your Ol Man loves you when you not only possibly break the new washer, but allow the Hound of the Baskervilles (HotB) to smash through the screen slider door and he doesn't get mad! Truth be told, I didn't break the washer, just overloaded it a tad and it had to go into cool down mode before it would work again. I just had to hang the soaking , dripping wet clothes out on the deck. As far as the HotB goes...well, he is The Fooch, and he's still a puppy, and s**t happens. The Ol Man said it must be true love, because he'd have gone gonzo if it has been anyone else, but seeing that it was me...he just shrugged, smiled, gave me a hug and said, "That's my girl!" then fixed the screen door. Notice the dog is now inside and the door is intact. Isn't that the sweetest thing? I swear, I'm the luckiest woman alive.

1 comment:

  1. Being lucky is one thing, but knowing it is another - glad you know it (and enjoy it)!

    ReplyDelete