Amazon #1

Quiltvertiser #1

Welcome to My World

The rantings, philosophies, and memories of a retired military, ex-diplomat, tattooed biker chick, quilting o'lady, pagan college student step-mom.

No guilt trip here - I refuse to to cave into that trap - about anything. Everything happens for a reason (Karma? Fate? Destiny? Dumb Luck? or Free Will...) and it is what it is. I've come to a point in my life where I can accept that.

Eveyone always told me to write a book, because I have so many funny stories, life experiences, unique view points...but, a book? What a pain in the ass. Blogging seemed like the next best thing, so, if you're ready (and there's room enough for everyone!) fire up the bikes and lets ride....

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty II



The Ol Man and I are going to take a 12-day motorcycle trip - "Tour Pennsylvania" , if you will. The Dog will go into the kennel, which I like to think is kinda like a "summer camp" for him, and the kitty sitters will come to the house to feed the cats and clean the litter box. Speaking of cats, once these three kick the bucket, The Ol Man was looking at "exotic" cats on the internet. Wowwee! Talk about expensive! Some of those cats go for as much as $23,000! Yikes! Check out this website: http://www.savannahcatbreed.com/index.php Killer cool-lookin' cats, but a tad bit pricy. Our three will be around for a while, so that'll give us time to save the money for one of these babies! Right...I'm just not thinkin' I'll be spending thousands of dollars on a cat. If you've got enough money to spend thousands on a cat, give me a call...I'd like you to adopt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment